Pets are welcome in selected cottages and lodges (see each cottage/lodge description) and are charged at £40 per pet per week/ £23 per pet per short break.
We offer dog friendly holidays and enjoy seeing our guests dogs at Otterfalls. We have encouraged this by development of Dog Walking trails which works to the benefit of both the pet owners and the pet. Here we encourage ‘off lead’ walks which can be difficult to find in many parts of the country.
These walking trails set in the woodland area planted 20 years ago can obviously be used by non dog owners but for guests who are not ‘ doggie people’ they usally use the lakeside area where we ask our dog owner guests to keep thier pets on leads. This nessasary control is also in the interest of any guests who may be fishing.
For the benefit of all guests and in consideration for those who are not ‘doggy people’ or who are inexperienced with these four legged friends we ask pet owners to observe the following doggy code:
- Dogs must be kept on a leash except in the large and varied ‘off-leash’ walking areas.
- Dogs must be under control at all times, especially when close to small children.
- Dogs must not be left unattended in your accommodation.
- Dogs are not permitted on chairs or on beds
- Fido bins are located at various points within our grounds. Dog owners are requested to clean up after their pets and to use the provided green coloured bins