Please note you must be at least 18 years old to be considered for this role as it involves the sale of alcohol.
The duties will include but not be limited to:
- Taking food and beverage orders from customers and serving drinks as requested, paying extreme attention to detail
- Satisfying patron requests in a timely manner
- Providing a positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons
- Collecting money for drinks served and providing change as needed
- Checking identification to verify legal age requirements for all customers
- Keeping a well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories
- Cleaning the bar, tables, chairs, and work area to maintain a sanitary environment
- Organising the bar area to streamline drink preparation and inventory
- Slicing, pitting, and preparing fruit garnishes for drinks
- Complying with all food and beverage regulations
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Onsite parking
- Flexible schedule
- Room for growth within the role as the company grows
- Individual growth, learning and training is actively encouraged
- Holiday allowance; 28 days annually to be taken January – December (pro-rata for those working part time).
- Pension; Stakeholder
- Other Friends and Family discounts on food, drink, and accommodation on all locations
- Tip Share Scheme
- Performance bonus
This is a part-time permanent role. Salary above minumum wage.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the position and park you are applying for.