As a Bistro Cook you should be motivated and enthusiastic and welcome the challenges of running the small kitchen.
- Preparation of food
- Cooking orders according to food health and safety standards
- Recommending ideas for specials or seasonal dishes
- Handling multiple food orders as new orders arrive
- Ensure each guest order has the correct food and sides
- Storing all food properly
- Sanitising and cleaning workstations and utensils
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- Onsite parking
- Flexible schedule
- Room for growth within the role as the company grows
- Individual growth, learning and training is actively encouraged
- Holiday allowance; 28 days annually to be taken January – December (pro-rata for those working part time).
- Pension; Stakeholder
- Other Friends and Family discounts on food, drink, and accommodation on all locations
- Tip Share Scheme
- Performance bonus
This is a full-time permanent role. Salary up to £25k pa.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] quoting the position and park you are applying for.