Fishing for residents only
Otter Falls has three private coarse spring fed fishing lakes connected by waterfalls and stocked with Bream, Roach, Perch and Carp. Currently, carp in the top lake are now up to 26lbs, the middle lake 18lbs and the bottom lake now 3lbs plus.
For the enjoyment of all, we keep our house rules to a minimum. However,
1. Keep nets for holding your catch are not to be used
2. Barbless hooks only may be used.
3. Live bait (incs. maggots/worms) and/.or pellets are not to be used and pre ground
baiting is not permissible.
4. Catapults are not to be used
5. Max of 2 rods per angler (note: no leaders)
6. No bite alarms or night fishing
7. A fishing rod licence is required by all persons over 12 years (obtainable from all Post
For the comfort of all guests radio/music players are only to be used with personal headphones.
Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Fishing permits are available from Reception
Fishing Tariff: Week Ticket £35 Day Ticket £10 Half Day Ticket £7
Fishing equipment may also be hired from Reception. Charges per day:
Rod and Reel £5 Tackle Box/ Rod Rest/ Folding Chair £3
A returnable deposit of £10 will be required by Reception when hiring equipment.